What is Microblading?
Microblading, also known by a variety of names such as eyebrow embroidery, micro stroking, feather touch is a semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hairs and create bolder, natural-looking brows. Results can last up to 2.5 years, but can vary depending on skin type, age, sun exposure, and products used on the face. Retouching is common and should be expected.
Aftercare and Policy
We will NOT be able to perform microblading on your eyebrows if any of the following conditions exist:
- Skin diseases
- Directly after botox treatment
- If you are using accutane, isotretinoin or other strong retinoids (after 6 months it is allowed)
- If you are suffering from a sunburn
- 48-72 hours after waxing must have passed
- After a strong chemical peel, dermabrasion, immunotherapy, or any other intense skin resurfacing treatment. This will cause the skin to be irritated and must be stopped 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Raised moles
- If you are allergic to anesthetics
- Do not wet for 7 days, please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. If you feel dust or discomfort on the treated area, wipe it gently with alcohol wipe
- No sun beds, tanning, excessive sweating in the gym, no makeup or anti aging creams on the brow area for at least 10 days. It is best to allow the brow to heal first before using any of the above
- It is normal for colors to fade up to 40% the first week
- Apply on a small dosage of coconut oil or grape seed oil 3-5 times a day
- Keep your hair away from your face as this could cause infection
- Failure to follow post-procedure instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection.
To keep a sterile environment, no other person or animal is allowed in the room during the procedure.
An appointment will only be made once a retainer of $100 is made. That $100 will go towards your service. This is to respect our time and to ensure against no shows.
- First touch-up done within 3 months: $150
- If you wait until your first touch-up 3-6 months: From $200
- 6 months and older after first session is full priced
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Before and After Pictures