Microblading in Burlington
Thick eyebrows are the mark of a classic beauty and are definitely the trend these days, but if you’ve been grooming your brows for sometime, getting them to grow back may be a struggle. At our Burlington’s The Vogue Spa we specialize in Shading & Microblading in Burlington , the practice of using tiny strokes with a small blade to place pigment over your existing eyebrows. Lush brows are possible for anyone with this innovative technique of cosmetic tattoo.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo, or micro-pigmentation, using hair-like incisions of pigment to enhance the eyebrows, making them look full. Sometimes referred to as 3D brows, feathering or eye embroidery, microblading is different than the old style of makeup tattoo. The results last for one to three years, depending on how well your skin holds the pigment. Because the pigment does not penetrate as deeply into the layers of skin as traditional makeup tattoos, microblading does not come with the same level of pain as the old style of tattooing permanent makeup does.
Unlike older forms of tattoo artistry, the microblading procedure actually implants pigment under the skin using a handheld tool instead of a machine. Hair-like strokes are drawn with a small tool to look exactly like the naturalhairs of the eyebrows.Eyebrow shape and fullness can change your entire look and making the brows as full and exceptional as possible is the purpose of this unique service.
You can book your consultation session online or by calling The Vogue Spa at 905-634-1000. We are located in Downtown Burlington.
Aftercare and Policy
We will NOT be able to perform microblading on your eyebrows if any of the following conditions exist:
- Skin diseases
- Directly after botox treatment
- If you are using accutane, isotretinoin or other strong retinoids (after 6 months it is allowed)
- If you are suffering from a sunburn
- 48-72 hours after waxing must have passed
- After a strong chemical peel, dermabrasion, immunotherapy, or any other intense skin resurfacing treatment. This will cause the skin to be irritated and must be stopped 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Raised moles
- If you are allergic to anesthetics
- Do not wet for 7 days, please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. If you feel dust or discomfort on the treated area, wipe it gently with alcohol wipe
- No sun beds, tanning, excessive sweating in the gym, no makeup or anti aging creams on the brow area for at least 10 days. It is best to allow the brow to heal first before using any of the above
- It is normal for colors to fade up to 40% the first week
- Apply on a small dosage of coconut oil or grape seed oil 3-5 times a day
- Keep your hair away from your face as this could cause infection
- Failure to follow post-procedure instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection.
To keep a sterile environment, no other person or animal is allowed in the room during the procedure.
An appointment will only be made once a retainer of $100 is made. That $100 will go towards your service. This is to respect our time and to ensure against no shows.
- First touch-up done within 3 months: $150
- If you wait until your first touch-up 3-6 months: From $200
- 6 months and older after first session is full priced
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Before and After Pictures